Mice Control in Cedar City Utah
Mice Control in Cedar City Utah
Mice are often portrayed as cute, cuddly little creatures. They are certainly not to be confused with rats which are carriers of disease, can cause extensive damage, and have a less-than-cuddly reputation. Mice come in the form of mice pest control Cedar City Utah or hamsters at your local pet store. However, they share many traits despite their smaller size including being furry, having long tails, and preferring life indoors! Continue reading for some easy tips on how to get rid of mice infestations both outside and inside your home or business!
Mice are fastidiously clean animals that will often avoid humans whenever possible. This makes them excellent candidates for wildlife trapping especially if you live near wooded areas where these mice pest control Cedar City Utah can crawl under your home and cause trouble. Mice that have no contact with humans tend to shy away from building their nests in washrooms and kitchens where food is plentiful. Instead, they prefer places that provide warmth and cover such as the attic, wall voids, or basement.
Get A Free Estimate
Vision Pest Solutions will inspect your home with the intent of identifying areas where mice are gaining entrance. We will then set traps and nesting materials at these points to discourage future movement throughout your structure. A thorough explanation of how to find, prepare, and dispose of dead mice will be provided upon request.
If you are experiencing an infestation of mice or other rodents inside your home, keeping yourself safe is the most important thing to consider. Mice carry fleas that can transmit disease as well as damage furniture through scratching or gnawing at them. They breed quickly so whether you see one mouse at night or dozens during the day, call Vision Pest Solutions for effective mice pest control Cedar City Utah today!
Benefits of Mice Control in Cedar City Utah
Vision Pest Solutions strives to provide effective and lasting mice pest control solutions. We know that there are many different types of rodents that may invade your home or place of business. Not only do these pests destroy property by nesting in insulation, chewing on wires, and damaging building structures, they can also carry infectious diseases such as Salmonellosis and Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. Mice are known carriers of these diseases, which can be spread to humans through the inhalation of bacteria or rodent feces.
Vision Pest Solutions mice control professionals are trained in order to find an effective mice extermination plan for your home or business. Mice are great at hiding, even if they’ve infested a property for years. But with our experience and knowledgeable technicians, we will help you get rid of rodents fast!
Types of Mice Infestation
There are different types of mice infestations that homeowners have to deal with. The most common type is when you find a few scattered mice in your home, especially around the kitchen and pantry areas. Another type of infestation is when large numbers of mice invade your home and become a nuisance to the point that they become a health hazard.
The different types of infestations are as follows:
- Residential- one or two mice in the kitchen.
- Nuisance- large numbers of mice invading your home, but not entering living areas.
- Generalized- large numbers of mice inside and outside the house, including the garage and basement. This is considered a health hazard to family members due to droppings and urine contamination. This requires an immediate solution to prevent damage so close contact with poisons should be avoided by children and pets, which means trapping would need to be your primary method of control. You will also need to remove food sources for rodents by keeping pantry items in tightly sealed containers; removing unnecessary pet food; properly storing all garbage; removing piles of brush or junk from around the house, etc. Mice cannot burrow through a cement foundation so that is not a concern in this type of infestation.
- Pathogenic- large numbers of mice inside and outside the house, including in living areas such as garages and attics in addition to kitchen and pantry areas. Large amounts of droppings accumulate to where they pose a public health hazard because potential pathogens leave droppings that can ooze through porous material like insulation creating an unhealthy environment for you and your family. In addition to removing all food sources, trapping will need to be your primary method of control, but professional cleaning services may be required after the rodents are removed. This type of infestation is very dangerous to your family’s health.
It can be difficult to identify mice on your own for the above reasons, so it may pay to have Vision Pest Solutions come out and inspect your home. They will be able to tell you which type of infestation you are dealing with based on their findings. This will help them know how best to get rid of mice once and for all, including whether the poison would be the best solution for any part of the infestation. Also, keep in mind that not all pests are visible so some may have burrowed deep into walls or insulation where they cannot be seen.
Mice are a common pest in homes and can carry diseases
In order to keep your home safe from mice, you need to be careful about where you store food items. Eliminate any possible food sources, and make sure your home is cleaned regularly. Vision Pest Solutions offers a wide range of services to help keep the mice out of your home or office space!
Vision Pest Solutions is the only name you can trust when it comes to mouse removal services. These professionals have years of experience in this field and will be able to offer you their advice on how best to handle the situation for yourself at an affordable price that suits everyone’s needs.
Pests are no fun but they’re even worse if they infest your food storage areas such as homes, restaurants, grocery stores, warehouses–you get the idea. Food contaminated with pests like rats droppings, flies and other insects could cause foodborne illnesses like hepatitis A or dysentery.
One of the most common places that people have mice is in their kitchen cupboards. They will steal food from there and leave droppings everywhere for you to clean up later on. But don’t worry! Vision Pest Solutions is here to help you!
Protect your family by hiring Vision Pest Solutions!
Why Choose Us for Mice Control?
Vision Pest Solutions has been in the pest control in Cedar City Utah business for years. We have extensive training and certifications from some of the most well-respected industry leaders. All of our technicians are licensed by the state, insured and background checked before they step foot on your property.
When you hire Vision Pest Solutions as your Mice Control company you can rest assured that we not only meet but exceed all local, state, and national standards regarding pest control services in Cedar City Utah . Here are a few more reasons why Vision Pest Solutions should be your first choice when it comes to protecting your home or business from a potential invasion!
- Licensed & Insured – All of our inspectors/technicians are licensed by the State of Utah before they set foot on any property. We carry general and commercial liability insurance and workers compensation insurance, which means you are completely covered in the event of an accident.
- Specialized Technicians – All of our technicians have undergone thorough training with industry experts such as Terminix® and Orkin®. They also must pass a state examination before they can become licensed to perform pest control services in Cedar City Utah.
- We Offer A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If we do not resolve your pest problem we will gladly come out and retreat your property at no additional charge on any new request.
- Quality Service At Affordable Rates – Vision Pest Solutions offers great deals and discounts throughout the year on Mice Control and other services! Call today for more information or to schedule service!
FAQ: Mice Control in Cedar City Utah
While they are typically lumped together, there are actually some big differences between mice and rats. Mice tend to be smaller than rats with a more pointed snout, whereas rats have rounder features. Mice also have small ears, while rats’ are large. Mice are almost exclusively nocturnal, while rats can be seen during the day just as often as at night.
Outdoors, you’ll find mice near sources of food – some examples include your compost pile, your neighbor’s garden, or abandoned homes that aren’t being maintained. You’ll find them indoors for similar reasons: it is an overabundance of food, water, and shelter. Mice can get in through cracks and holes as small as a dime and will find and eat any kind of food they come across.
It’s important to stay calm when you see a mouse. If you hear scurrying or scratching close by, don’t go after it because that will only encourage the mouse to hide elsewhere. Use traps instead so that you know exactly where the intruder is located – then call your local pest control company for help!
Yes, they can be carriers of both Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS) which causes fever and aches and pains first sign is followed by severe difficulty breathing and can be fatal if not treated immediately. HPS is transmitted by inhaling dust that has been contaminated with mice’s urine or droppings, but it cannot be transmitted from one person to another.
It’s never fun to deal with an infestation. Whether it’s ants, mice, or wasps in your house. Trusting other pest companies can be risky and lead you down a false path of overpaying for something that doesn’t work. With Vision Pest Solutions we are able to offer the best service at one affordable price because our technicians are trained professionals who know how to get rid of pests without harming your family or pets!
At Vision Pest Solutions, we make sure to make your family feel safe by using only the safest and most effective pest control products.
Contact us today (435) 421-1709